mewadahi yang tak terwadahi
mengungkap yang belum terungkap
menyusuri lorong-lorong yang jarang dilewati

Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Trip to Surabaya

I am thankful for d blessing God gave to me. Starting from the ticket that I bought the day I went to Surabaya. Wow... I still got a ticket! Miracle.... Second, There was a bus attendant (kenek) whose appearance was not really nice and asked me many things...but I found out that he intended to help me by negotiating to the driver to drop me off in the bus station... mmm I realized the reason he insisted knowing my trip in detail :P... Third, The rain was not really hard enough, when I got off from the bus. Fourth, I was helped by two strangers to go down from the toll road to the street... which the path was quite slippery.....and when somebody talked to me nicely when I was waiting for my sister....mmm Thank you Lord for d surprises....:D

Saturday, 24 Dec 2011


No comments: